Check these comparisons before Buying your SUV
The 2017 Toyota Highlander is not only one of the top in the midsize SUV segment; it is available in the regular gas powered version and a hybrid version as well that lets you cut your carbon footprint. The 2017 models are better than the earlier models regarding efficiency and performance. Here’s a bird’s eye view of what this winner is all about:
Features that make it the perfect buy:
- Fuel economy – the renewed transmission and efficient engine gives an enhanced mpg and makes the 2017 Toyota Highlander an Ultra-Low Emission Vehicle II rating.
- The powerful V6 engine feels very strong in real-life conditions and has a towing capacity of up to 5000lbs. When equipped with AWD, this becomes a vehicle apt for the snowy months.
- Roomy cabin – this three-row car can comfortably seat 7 to 8 people and thereby convenient for those with large families.
- The SUV also has the availability of a hybrid version for the environmentally conscious customers.
- Exceptional safety features include features like ABS and Brake Assist that lets the driver drive confidently.
- The quality of the interiors makes this one versatile SUV. With multiple USB ports and an 8-inch touch screen, provide nonstop entertainment on the go.
What could have been better:
- More cargo room would be a plus, especially on family road trips. The third row has to be split in a 60/40 manner to accommodate more cargo.
- The price of the hybrid version is almost as much as that of a luxury SUV.
- The performance on the highway is better compared to its competitors, whereas acceleration is little sluggish at lower speeds.
- Seating in the third row is cramped for tall people.
- The hybrid version fetched less than the projected mpg in real-world use.
- If off-roading or driving on rugged terrains is part of your driving experience, then this might not be the perfect fit. So, take a closer look at the features of this SUV and do not forget to go for a test drive.
With a range of safety features across all variants, better fuel economy than most of its counterparts and comfortable interiors, the Highlander 2017 stands apart from the rest.
You May Like
Here is why you should use GPS fleet tracking solutions
If you run a business that offers services for customers by going to their ...
Electronics & Gadgets
Pick the Best Business Laptop for Yourself
It’s hard to decide which one model is the best business laptop for your ...
Food and Drink
Six less known facts of Pizza Hut
Who doesn't love to have pizzas? It is one of the favorite foods of America...