Important symptoms of neuropathy that should not be ignored
Neuropathy is a common condition that occurs when the peripheral nerves happen to get disrupted or damaged. Although it mostly occurs after the age of 55, there are many cases where this disorder affects you even at a younger age. Neuropathy can trigger a wide array of indications including erectile dysfunction to constipation. The most common neuropathy symptoms that one should not ignore are as follows
- Numbness and pain: The burning sensation and tingling in your legs and arms can be one of the earliest indications of some kind of damaged nerve. They normally occur in your feet and toes and may also trigger severe pain. You may also experience numbness in these areas.
- Muscular issues: Any nerve damage normally triggers difficulty in muscle control and even weakness. Sometimes you will find difficulty in the movement of a particular part of your body. Simple tasks like buttoning your shirt may seem difficult. You can also experience cramps or twitching of your muscles. Another neuropathy symptom includes falling down suddenly.
- Various issues with different organs of the body: Neuropathy can affect various parts of the body, and the various symptoms that one would experience with different organs of the body are given below.
– Digestive system: If you have any neuropathic issue, you may experience neuropathy symptoms like issues in the digestion of food and even constipation. You can also experience heart burns and bloated sensations without even having a proper full meal. Some people also experience difficulties in swallowing food.
– Heart: If there happens to be any damage to the nerves connected to the heart, one may experience symptoms like lightheadedness when they stand up.
– Bladder issues: Leakage of urine is a prominent symptom of peripheral neuropathy.
– Sexual issues: Erectile dysfunction for men and dryness of the vagina are all common neuropathy symptoms.
– Excessive sweating: This is yet another symptom that should not be ignored as this occurs even when the climate is quite cool and pleasant and even when you are resting.
If you experience any of the above-mentioned symptoms, the best course of action is to consult a doctor who specializes in neurological disorders so that treatment can begin at the earliest. You will, therefore, be able to prevent unwanted complications due to ignorance.
You May Like
Health & Personal Care
Save Money With Gillette Printable Coupons
Are you looking out for Gillette printable coupons? Your search ends here. ...
Health and Wellness
Top 3 features to look for in a hearing aid
Millions of people in the country suffer from some form of hearing loss. He...
Tips to deep clean the Bathroom
Whether you hire a cleaning service or do it on your own, deep cleaning the...